How is it almost Christmas?! This last month went by in a blur… a merry, happy blur… but still a blur. I’m looking forward to relaxing, eating, and Christmas-ing with family this week. But before I do that, here are some end of year tidbits!
- Some amazing books were released in the later months of the year and deserve a mention (see my favorite books of the year from a few weeks past). The Starless Sea (meta as hell and won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but if you love stories? gosh, what a love letter to it all? I sank into the pages and it was like a cup of hot tea on a cold night). And Maggie Stiefvater’s new book, Call Down The Hawk (an extension of The Raven Cycle series, in a way, which I loved).
- I’ve been loving these cookie recipes (especially the white chocolate miso one). I plan on making a version with dark chocolate and peppermint bits for Christmas Eve!
- Cold where you are? I live in Woolly Threads and this Abercrombie Soft AF shirt. They’re also fairly easy to find gently used on Poshmark!
- No fireplace? Here are my favorite virtual fireplaces: one with a dog and a regular fire with some nice crackling sounds.
- And some cool eco-friendly finds from this year!